Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Matthias RunteMatthias Runte
      Keymaster
      Piet BeinekePiet Beineke
      Participant

Hello Forum,
      I kind of feel bad for asking by now but my Controller seems to put out weird and kryptic stuff when I restart it. This appears in my serial: 2dO,4`lME⸮i⸮H|⸮֊⸮⸮⸮⸮̥⸮⸮⸮1⸮⸮⸮ԄV8⸮LJ. Does this have a common reason like a wrong or forgotten variable or can this not be diagnosed from the far?
      Regards
      Flec

Thorsten SchmitzThorsten Schmitz
      Participant

Hi Piet, may it be your serial monitor has a transfer rate of 9600 baud? Set it to 115200 Baud. This may work for you!

Piet BeinekePiet Beineke
      Participant

It did work properly now thanks alot

Piet BeinekePiet Beineke
      Participant

I got a question and I have no Idea where it would fit, so i’m just asking it here:
      Is it possible to build a MattzoController for 4 RGB LED’s? The reason for this is that my BR 194 is more stable when there is no motor inside so I want to install the MTC4PF in the first wagon. Now it doesn’t make any sense for a wagon to have front and back lights so I wanted to install these in the loco itself. Is it possible to do 2 of each “white” and “red” as a single controller?
      Regards
      Piet

Raymond BrinkRay
        Keymaster

Hi Piet,

I think it shouldn’t be a problem. You can configure each channel of a MTC4PU controller as a motor or a light channel, so it’s all up to you, I guess :-).

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Raymond BrinkRay.
          Piet BeinekePiet Beineke
          Participant

So I’ve built the controller for it, but how do I get those 2 Controllers (LightController and MTC4PF) to work as 1 loco and not 2 different ones. That would obviously be a problem because both are located in the same train.
          Regards
          Piet

Max T.Max T.
      Participant

Hallo,

bei der Kompilierung des MTC4PU controllers bekomme ich folgende Fehlermeldung:

Arduino: 1.8.16 (Windows 7), Board: “ESP32 Dev Module, Disabled, Default 4MB with spiffs (1.2MB APP/1.5MB SPIFFS), 240MHz (WiFi/BT), QIO, 80MHz, 4MB (32Mb), 115200, None”

In file included from C:\Users\U400\Documents\Arduino\libraries\NimBLE-Arduino\src\FreeRTOS.cpp:8:0:

C:\Users\U400\Documents\Arduino\libraries\NimBLE-Arduino\src\FreeRTOS.h:72:31: error: ‘RingbufferType_t’ has not been declared

Ringbuffer(size_t length, RingbufferType_t type = RINGBUF_TYPE_NOSPLIT);

^

C:\Users\U400\Documents\Arduino\libraries\NimBLE-Arduino\src\FreeRTOS.cpp:268:39: error: ‘RingbufferType_t’ has not been declared

Ringbuffer::Ringbuffer(size_t length, RingbufferType_t type) {

^

C:\Users\U400\Documents\Arduino\libraries\NimBLE-Arduino\src\FreeRTOS.cpp: In constructor ‘Ringbuffer::Ringbuffer(size_t, int)’:

C:\Users\U400\Documents\Arduino\libraries\NimBLE-Arduino\src\FreeRTOS.cpp:272:48: error: invalid conversion from ‘int’ to ‘ringbuf_type_t’ [-fpermissive]

m_handle = ::xRingbufferCreate(length, type);

^

In file included from C:\Users\U400\Documents\Arduino\libraries\NimBLE-Arduino\src\FreeRTOS.h:14:0,

from C:\Users\U400\Documents\Arduino\libraries\NimBLE-Arduino\src\FreeRTOS.cpp:8:

C:\Users\U400\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\esp32\hardware\esp32\1.0.6/tools/sdk/include/esp_ringbuf/freertos/ringbuf.h:69:17: note: initializing argument 2 of ‘void* xRingbufferCreate(size_t, ringbuf_type_t)’

RingbufHandle_t xRingbufferCreate(size_t xBufferSize, ringbuf_type_t xBufferType);

^

Mehrere Bibliotheken wurden für “ArduinoOTA.h” gefunden

Benutzt: C:\Users\U400\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\esp32\hardware\esp32\1.0.6\libraries\ArduinoOTA

Nicht benutzt: C:\Users\U400\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ArduinoOTA

Mehrere Bibliotheken wurden für “WiFi.h” gefunden

Benutzt: C:\Users\U400\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\esp32\hardware\esp32\1.0.6\libraries\WiFi

Nicht benutzt: C:\Program Files\Arduino\libraries\WiFi

exit status 1

Fehler beim Kompilieren für das Board ESP32 Dev Module.

Dieser Bericht wäre detaillierter, wenn die Option
      “Ausführliche Ausgabe während der Kompilierung”
      in Datei -> Voreinstellungen aktiviert wäre.

Ist das ein libary Problem (FreeRTOS.h) oder eher das falsche Board zum Kompilieren gewählt?
      Als Board habe ich “ESP32 Dev Module” gewählt. Habe auch diverse andere getestet aber mit ähnlichem Ergebnis.

@ Mattze:
      Als libaries habe den gesamten Ordner verwendet den du mir geschickt hast.

Max T.Max T.
        Participant

Hi,
        does anybody have an idea on my compilation problem above.
        I don’t know if it is a libary problem with (FreeRTOS.h) or if I chose the wrong board setting in arduino to compile my ESP32.

Thnaks.

Matthias RunteMatthias Runte
          Keymaster

I am not sure what the problem is. My first suggestion is to that if you used the correct versions of the required libraries as stated in the documentation. I know that some newer versions of some libraries do not work, so the versions are important.

Max T.Max T.
            Participant

Hi, I used the libraries you sent me via mail at the 12th of November.
            I guess if they work for you, they should work for me as well. Could you maybe check if you really used this for compiling. Thanks a lot.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.