Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      Denis MajrichDenis Majrich
      Teilnehmer

Hello, I have downloaded the firmware and all of the required libraries but when I try to upload the firmware to the ESP it gives me this error:

call of overloaded ‘abs(unsigned int)’ is ambiguous

At this line:

levelCrossing.servoAngleIncrementPerSec = abs(levelCrossingConfiguration.bbAnglePrimaryUp – levelCrossingConfiguration.bbAnglePrimaryDown) * 1000 / levelCrossingConfiguration.bbClosingPeriod_ms;

Andrew HewittAndrew Hewitt
      Teilnehmer

I have the same problems with the file that i must place in the correct folder

Matthias RunteMatthias Runte
      Administrator

I believe that this problem was reported before, and I also believe that the problem had to do with board manager version. Can you check if this forum thread helps you?

MattzoLayoutController

Search for “abs()” and you’ll find the post(s).

Thanks!

Administrator

I believe that this problem was reported before, and I also believe that the problem had to do with board manager version. Can you check if this forum thread helps you?

MattzoLayoutController

Search for “abs()” and you’ll find the post(s).

Thanks!

Károly LónichKároly Lónich
      Teilnehmer

Update: I was careless. The referred thread above and the General firmware section also describe that the 2.4.7 board manager version is supported only. Indeed with this version it compiles without error.
      Hi,
      I’m trying to upload the latest firmware but this error is still comming up. If I comment out the realted level crossing lines then it compiles without error. Could anybody resolve this issue?
      Thanks,
      Karoly

• Diese Antwort wurde geändert vor 1 Jahr, 6 Monaten von Károly LónichKároly Lónich. Grund: Update
        Administrator

Hello Karoly,
        we investigated the abs() problem again and we found the solution for it (or Hilbert did, to be precisely).

I have just released firmware 0.6. The problem should be fixed now.

Cheers,
        Mattze

Károly LónichKároly Lónich
          Teilnehmer

Awesome! Everything works now. Thank you.

Administrator

Happy to hear that. Thank you for the feedback.

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.