Henk van Lingen has built a beautiful, fully automated LEGO train layout over Christmas 2020.
The layout is situated in Henks living room and literally circles around the Christmas tree.
The layout is controlled with Rocrail and several MattzoControllers. This is the Rocrail track plan:
On the layout, many trains are operated concurrently: the TGV aka. Horizon Express, the Eurostar, the ICE, the Swiss Crocodile, the Passenger Train 7938, two cargo trains and the retro 7810 40th anniversary train.
All trains are operated with MattzoTrainControllers.
Fully automated LEGO train layout.
- 25 switches
- 32 sensors
- 4 MattzoSwitchControllers
- 3 MattzoLayoutControllers
- 2 MattzoSensorControllers
- 5 MattzoTrainControllers for Powered Up (MTC4PU)
- 2 MattzoTrainControllers for Power Functions (MTC4PF)
- 8 trains
Here is a video from this wonderful layout:
Thanks for this contribution, Henk.