Over Christmas 2021, Henk van Lingen, member of the MattzoBricks Core Development team, has built another really cool fully automated LEGO train layout.
The layout was again situated in Henks living room and circled around the Christmas tree once more.
The layout is controlled with Rocrail and several MattzoControllers. This is the Rocrail track plan:
On the layout, many trains are operated concurrently:
- TGV aka. Horizon Express (LEGO set no. 10233)
- Eurostar aka. Passenger Train (LEGO set no. 60197)
- The Dorice, a rebuild of the LEGO Crocodile Train set no. 10277
- Regional Express aka. Passenger Train (LEGO set 7938
- LEGO Retro 7810 40th anniversary train
All trains are operated with MattzoTrainControllers.
Fully automated LEGO train layout.
- 30 switches
- 36 sensors
- 5 MattzoLayoutControllers
- 6 trains
- 1 MattzoTrainController for Power Functions (MTC4PF)
- 5 MattzoTrainControllers for Bluetooth (MTC4BT)
- A Trixbrix bridge
Here is a video from this wonderful layout:
Here are also some pictures from the layout:
Thanks for this contribution, Henk.