We all love LEGO trains. But LEGO trains run only on direct commands like pressing a switch on a remote control or turning the control wheel of a transformator.
This website is dedicated to overcome this problem.
We want that LEGO trains start and stop automatically, take a desired route over the layout, and do not collide even when sharing the same tracks.
The MattzoBricks Train Automation System
To automate LEGO train layouts, we propose the MattzoBricks Train Automation System.
This system has the following functional components:
The components have the following purpose:
- Automation Computer
- Automatically control all your components from a central device!
- Calculate and allocate block and routes for your trains to avoid collisions!
- Provide a user interface to control your trains and the other components!
- Let your train move automatically!
- Flip your switches in the right direction!
- Set your signals to green or red!
- Level Crossings
- Open and close your boom barriers!
- Determine the position of your trains!
- Control your train manually!
Navigate to the subpages of this page to learn about: