Today we proudly announce the release of MattzoController firmware V0.3.
The new firmware contains a large variety of improvements and a whole new type of MattzoController, the MattzoTrainController for Powered Up (MTC4PU).
The MTC4PU controls trains with Powered Up Hubs and also switches the train lights on and off – manually or automatically.
Here is the list of changes and improvements:
- MattzoTrainController for Powered Up (MTC4PU):
- Initial release.
- MattzoTrainController for Power Functions (MTC4PF):
- Complete code refactoring.
- Separation of configuration from firmware code.
- Support for LEGO Infrared Receiver 8884.
- Support for 4DBrix WiFi Train Receivers.
- Automatic train lights for all MattzoTrainControllers.
- Boot problem fix for all ESP8266 based MattzoControllers.
- Emergency stop for all trains if signal or sensor controller disconnect from MQTT.
- Optional status LEDs for all MattzoControllers.
- Network logging (syslog) and over-the-air (wireless) firmware updates.
- MattzoController have now correct hostnames on the intranet.
- Safety feature for MattzoSwitchController to prevent breaking switch servos on obvious misconfigurations.
- A large variety of other new features and improvements.
Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter and our social media channels on Facebook and Youtube to make sure not miss anything important about LEGO train automation.