Welcome to MattzoBricks Forums MattzoBricks General Forum Build Your Own Leiterplatten

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Ulrich SchneiderUlrich Schneider
      Participant

I am very impressed with your MTC4PFmini. Now that the plans a published, I want one myself.
      Do you happen to have any recommendations where to order my Leiterplatten (like online shops, etc.)?
      Is there any chance, you might sell these at some point? (I think the rocrail guys also sell some electronics they build themselves. As far as I understood, they build them individually. So after you order them, you have to wait until they send them to you.)

EDIT: As I am a beginner regarding PCB boards, I just found out that some sellers offer to upload files to specify their boards (“Either upload a KiCAD (.kicad_pcb) file, an Eagle .brd file or a single .zip or .rar file containing one Gerber (X or X2+) or ODB++ dataset.”) It would super helpful if you could offer such a file. I was also not successful in finding out the actual dimensions of the board (for example in mm). that would be helpful as well.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Ulrich SchneiderUlrich Schneider. Reason: Additional questions marked with "Edit"
      Matthias RunteMatthias Runte
      Keymaster

Hi Ulrich, I have just uploaded the Gerber files of the MTC4PF mini on the build-your-own page (https://mattzobricks.com/controllers/diy). If you try to order PCBs with those files, please share your experiences here, as I haven’t tried it myself yet. Thanks!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.