Welcome to MattzoBricks Forums Sensors MattzoSensorController

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Nikos LygizosNikos Lygizos
      Participant

I tried a different plate to hold the hull sensor parallel to the tracks and until now it is working very well.
      Using 11458 – “Lego Plate, Modified 1×2 with Pin Hole on Top” for the sensor and 63864 – “Tile 1×3” to hold 11458 to the rail ties.

LDCad Image

Reed sensor before shrinke sleeve installed

Sensor Installed

Enjoy!
      Nikos

• This topic was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Matthias RunteMatthias Runte.
      • This topic was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Nikos LygizosNikos Lygizos.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by Thomas RodriguesMax.
      Paul VerkaikPaul Verkaik
      Participant

Hello Everyone,

I’m having some trouble with the sensorcontroller. Up to 7 sensors it works ok, as soons as I connect sensor 8 , the control-led turns on and does not go off.
      I think that I have connected everything ok, sensor 1-7 to D1-7 and ground, sensor 8 to D8 and 3v3. and also the control-led to D0 and gnd.
      I tried another sensor but the same effect.
      Any ideas??

Greetings,

Paul

ZoltanZoltan
      Participant

Ich habe für mein Spur-G-Testprojekt den Sensorcontroller fertig gebaut:

Bild

Auslösermagnet unter der “Lok” Neodym 3 * Ø6mm, dicke 2mm (entspricht Ø6*6 mm);

Bild

Sensor in Legostein zwischen den Schwellen, fest genug und doch und bewegbar, wenn es sein muss:

Bild

Funktioniert 🙂

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by ZoltanZoltan.
      • This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by ZoltanZoltan.
      ZoltanZoltan
      Participant

Mein “Projekt” ist fertig.

Wie schon erwähnt, MattzoBricks Lego Automation hat mich fasziniert!
      Aber ich habe keine Lego Züge. Ich wollte es aber trotzdem ausprobieren. So habe ich das Projekt etwas geändert (in den Äusserlichkeiten), und auf Spur G als Test umgesetzt. Hier ist ein Bericht über den Bau der “Rückmelder”.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.